Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Much Of Closing Costs Can I Ask For With An Fha Mortgage Loan Question. Advice Needed!

Mortgage loan question. Advice needed! - how much of closing costs can i ask for with an fha

Loan of 70,000 U.S. $ 6percent aw / 0 = low 631/mo mortgage, every opportunity to get a lower monthly payment?

Question: I live in Muskingum County (Zanesville, Ohio), and recently fell in love w / I want to buy a house, while the monthly payments a bit more than they can afford to be. The house is one of the bank, and if I the recent sales in the sense that says that recently sold around 66K, I think that is what the bank has now (in California) has paid for it, but I know not how it works. I have no idea what we are proposing that) a first offer, and I was not completely pre-approved (my pre-approval is certain references to "my payment history of the utility companies. As soon as you put it in my potential lenders, the lady said, I thought that creceive a loan from the FHA, from 0.00 for the interest rate of 6 percent (6.25 and 25 percent discount for the program as a hero is 6 percent). Taxes per year and over 1300 W / That said, my monthly payments are estimated in this house 631/mo. I can not accept that this is the case, I asked if there a way to reduce this allowance and told me that it is cheaper to buy a house or maintain at least 5 percent, which is not an option because if I go home I'm not .... maybe. She said that even if can go up to about 5 percent of payments 560/mo. I am looking for a number of 500/month. Suggestions on how to get a lower monthly payment. In my head, I think, if I could only 60K instead of 70K this house, which can help toOT, but I am also trying to get costs for the closure of the bank that the house belongs to. Impossible? Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment