Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of Mold Tent Trailer I Have A Tent Trailer That Has Mold On The Canvas. Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of The Mold? Is It Possible?

I have a tent trailer that has mold on the canvas. Anyone know how to get rid of the mold? Is it possible? - how do i get rid of mold tent trailer

The mold is from the time it was the air out when it was damp and this can lead to dry rot, so it's time to the airwaves for a couple of hot formed leave days. I've heard, but I have never done this, you use the Windex sprayed clean cloth. First remove the form, as you can, then spray Windex on a cloth and dry. You can not do everything, but she tries again, then will take another concern.

Created by the two main questions: Do not use bleach, because it eats the canvas, and I think it refers Clorox also contain chlorine and do not want the cloth. This caused the first problem.

1 comments:

6kidsAND... said...

Let the sun. The sun kills. Brush with a dry brush and the bag must be shaken ... the rest of the fabric can be cleaned with a land of Mr. Clean or the kind of fantasy cleaning. Bleach eat, and finally burn the seams where it stitched up.

Post a Comment