Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tasco Rifle Scopes With Range Finding Multi Part Question About Marlin 22 Rifle And Tasco Scope From Someone Who Will Turn 18 In 2 Weeks?

Multi part question about Marlin 22 rifle and Tasco scope from someone who will turn 18 in 2 weeks? - tasco rifle scopes with range finding

1. I turn 18 in 2 weeks. My mother is very anti-gun. I have a Crosman 2100 air rifle and air pistol 1377c. You can not imagine what will happen when my father took me. My mother and father divorced. My father lived a good part of 2 hours, remarried and has a sister, step 2 years. I see only once a month. My hope is that my mother's house (and control) nor in that year is over. 'd drag when I returned with a .22. My friend is 18 years. He lives in a family of professional weapons. Shooting hold now with them and gives the weapon. My mother will have less problems with it at home, but I wish I could take to relax.
The rifle is the Marlin 925R. Without an area that is $ 159.99 With the Tasco, 22 rifle is $ 199.99. The extent of one's own is $ 49.99 for what a saving of $ 10. Can you beat a scope for improvement in the range of 40-50 $?
http://www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/B ...
http://www.tasco.com/single.cfm?s=Rifles ...
My friend has a bar Plinke Mossberg 802, variant 37,095, with 21 bullsl. http://www.mossberg.com/products/default ...
Marlin, it will be so good? Plink is a really big gun, or about $ 20 more than Marlin.
Thank you.

5 comments:

dumdum said...

The Marlin 22 is one of the most accurate mass production of 22 to market.You will be intensified to models that are more accurate aim. The Tasco is a good framework for the money. I'm interested in one of my 22's for years and it has not yet seen when out. Both are good products. Go!

Jerimiah H said...

I own a Marlin moss burg pistol and a shotgun, I used to love my gun, moss burg Malrlin extreamly well built, in order to build the new Marlins Arnt so high, in my opinion.

RDG78 said...

Marlin has been around a long time. You should see some good arms.
Ask Mom if she wants to come hunting with you any time. Maybe some Downrange share lead him to see the light.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! The needle is a very good weapon, but a Ruger 10/22 is better in the sense that its very popular and can be very good reviews and numerous add-ons later dickssportinggoods and only 179,00, Walmart receive Cabelas or online.

I want to be honest ..... To save money and a better selection of Tasco ........ are just not as good at was unknown.

Apart from a Leupold Nikon or at least a 10/22 ..... nominal, iron.

That's my best advice.

Dwight Guy said...

The needle is an excellent choice for the money. If I were you, I would consider that a Ruger 10/22 without a field at first. Learn to shoot with an unobstructed view while you are up to $ 50 for a scope on it. They are much happier with the Ruger, and later you can adjust the content of their heart.

Post a Comment