Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nutra Max Dog Food Printable Coupon Techni-cal Dog Food?

Techni-cal dog food? - nutra max dog food printable coupon

Hello everybody!
I'm Greek ... So I am sorry for my English ...
I have a dog of 5 months will female.she 15 max-20kilos and is a little thin ... She does not know food.here dry food for dogs in Greece, I can t find Orijen, Acana and many other quality brands, I used extremely nutritious feed, but I had to take in views of a 6-day! It happened on Techni-Cal (it's good? Not eat) And! Separation of rice (for flavor) Mix food.ii and the dry leaves had more than 2 days without eating and eat it did't left! she is healthy.
Thank you and sorry for my work!

1 comments:

april said...

Sounds good in wheat and wheat exception. If your dog has no problem with them is good. Perhaps a bit more to get Nutro and mixes with the new food and see if they eat this way. I, poor as it is, one or two tablespoons of stock or chicken fat to the new food, then add less and less, until he eats his new kitchen with nothing added. The rice is good for your dog, but when it all came out of it.

Post a Comment