Friday, December 11, 2009

Problems Excessive Gas In Grown Man Post Lap Band Surgery Patients Do You Have A Problem With Excessive Gas? How Long Should That Last?

Post lap band surgery patients do you have a problem with excessive gas? How long should that last? - problems excessive gas in grown man

Not much, but it is different. For me, I had not (which is unusual, and they said I had) very lucky. I've heard before is a week, but one or two days, what I heard in the group of the majority. This is very helpful (that's what I told my doctor and he said that the reason that there is) no pain when you had to get up and walk around (no matter how much you do not want). My wife has me stand up, because I told him before the surgery, "no matter what I say, I do not feel well, make me do. I'm sorry if I will bother you and after I feel better. "Telling someone the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment